The Egyptian Falcon

This blog is focussed on the Egyptian issues with an eye on the regional and international issues.

Sunday, December 31, 2006

A Due Appology

.
.



I have to appologize to you all for being so inactive for all this long period. It was out of my control, being busy with lots of things at the same time. I have to say that I missed you all more than I thought I will. I promise you and myself that I will try my best not to be away for long from now on. For the time being please accept my appology and let's have a new start together. :)

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

  • At Sunday, December 31, 2006 7:35:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

    الحمد الله على السلام أخوي في الله
    والله يعينك على مشاغلك
    وكل عام وانت بخير وصحه وسلامه
    وتقبل الله طاعتكم

    ودمت بطاعة الله

     
  • At Monday, January 01, 2007 12:36:00 AM, Blogger Egyptian Falcon الصقر المصري said…

    شكراً جزيلاً أخي عبد الله على زيارتك الكريمةوأمنياتك الطيبة.

    أرجوا من الله عز وجل أن أكون عند حسن ظنك وظن كل قراء وزائري الموقع.

    كل عام وحضرتك بخير وصحة وسلام وحرية وعدالة وسعادة بإذن الله.

    آمين يارب العالمين

     
  • At Friday, January 05, 2007 4:53:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You r not requested to appologize cause every one of us has his own problems It so good to write again all we can say we missed you a lot your style in writing is so interesting,easyand simple you feel every egyptian ,you feel our sustain but you are different we all silent but you take the adventure and try to express your self thank you for re-back again god bless you

     
  • At Friday, January 05, 2007 1:13:00 PM, Blogger Egyptian Falcon الصقر المصري said…

    Thanks a million Hossam, I really appreciate your visit and comment, specially that I know how busy you are.

    God bless you too and hope I can be always the voice of the Silent Majority everywhere in our world.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home